Thursday, 8 May 2014

Looking back at my preliminary task, what do I feel I have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

Evaluation

When looking back at my preliminary task and comparing it to my final product I feel like my work has improved and developed a lot. Since my preliminary task and during progressing to my final product I feel like I have learnt how to make my work look more professional and unlike my preliminary task, a product that could actually be used and advertised to be sold in shops to the public and be appealing to the audience. I have also learnt how to use different websites and programmes for examples, Pixlr, Blogger and Adobe Fireworks. Another thing I have learnt is how to design something that is appealing to an audience and how to give an audience what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment