EvaluationThe type of magazine I created is a music magazine. All magazines have a target audience whether it is a niche audience, small, or a mass audience, which is big. The genre of music that my magazine features and promotes is ‘indie rock’.As my magazine is focused on and all about indie rock music, this therefore makes the target audience for my magazine everyone who likes indie rock music. In my previous research before making and designing my magazine I found that the main and typical age range of this target audience are people aged 16-30. My target audience is also everyone who has a strong interest and like for this genre of music. I have decided that the target audience for my magazine is a niche audience as although the popularity of indie rock music has risen over the past few years it is still considered an alternative genre of music.
No comments:
Post a Comment